A management information system (MIS) Course is a computer system consisting of database that serves as the backbone of an organization's operations. This course improves the ability of management to evaluate and improve performance. This course makes you an expert to gathers data from multiple online systems, analyzes the information, and reports data to aid in management decision-making. This complete course of MIS which helps you to provide information that organization require to manage themselves efﬁciently and effectively.
VBA Course Content
INTRODUCTION TO EXCEL
- Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal,
- Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
DATE & TIME FUNCTION
- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
TEXT FUNCTIONS & DATA VALIDATION
- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
STATISTICAL FUNCTION & OTHER FUNCTIONS
- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
LOOKUP & REFERENCE FUNCTIONS
- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
POWER PIVOT- MIS, DATA ANALYSIS & VISUALIZATION
- Pivot Table, Power Pivot, What-if Analysis, Data Table –One Variable and Two Variables, Data Analysis Using Statistics, Descriptive Statistics, ANOVA, Moving Average, Testing Hypothesis, Measuring Covariance and Correlation, Distribution, Regression, Graphs & Charts, Analysis Tool Pack, Solver, Histogram, Pareto, Water Fall, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks, Worksheet formatting and Print Display
DATA COLLECTION METHOD
- With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
ANALYSIS SINGLE/MULTIDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS
- Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
ADVANCED DASHBOARD IN EXCEL
- Overview of Chart types, Chart Formatting, Active X Form Controls, Principle of great dashboard design, Selecting Correct Chart to display data, Interactive Charts with Form Controls, Combo box, Check Box, Scroll Bar and Radio Button, Interactive Dashboard with Form Controls, Form Controls for reports automation, Data Models using Power Pivot
INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING INTRODUCTION TO LOGICAL THINKING FLOWCHARTS & ALGORITHMS
- Deﬁne Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a Algorithm
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros - an Introduction
COMPLETE REVIEW OF THE VBA LANGUAGE (SUBS, FUNCTIONS, VARIABLES, ARRAYS, LOOPS, LOGIC...ETC.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros - What, When, How to use Macros.
Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to 'Macro' Visual Basic Editor (vba) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the vba, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the vba - Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt vba Help Feature - Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Deﬁned Functions?
- How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
EXCEL VBA POWER PROGRAMMING FOR VBA MACROS
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Errors
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
OVERVIEW OF USING USER FORMS TO CREATE BUSINESS WIZARDS
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
CONNECTION BETWEEN EXCEL VBA & OTHER PLATFORMS
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
TESTING AND DEBUGGING YOUR CODE
- Types of Errors
- Using Breakpoints
- Debugging Techniques
- DIALOGUE BOXES
- UsingMsgBox Function
- UsingInputBox Function
- Working with FileDialog
- Working GetOpenFilname Method
- Working GetSaveAsFilename Method
Why to choose IFDA for VBA course ?
IFDA has brought VBA training course by qualified & expert trainers who guides the students in way that they can surely achieve their goals. Flexible batch timings are available on weekday & weekends classes are also available. IFDA provides job oriented practical training with 100% job assistance.
Benifits of VBA
As we all know there is a huge demand of VBA programmers in the market. After completing VBA course from IFD A you will be able to automate almost anything you do in Excel. VBA is a macro excels training programs which help you in doing complex and tedious office tasks. By having VBA skills, you can work on tedious Microsoft Excel tasks in seconds. Having the knowledge of VBA program is beneficial for both professional and non-professionals.
- MIS Executive
- Business Analyst
- Technical Support
- Database Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- And many more.